Are you looking for something to do for the 4th of July celebration? Look no further! Elysia Brennan from Majesty Title gave us these fantastic things to do.
July 3rd – Hutchinson Island/Shucker’s Fireworks
- Fireworks begin at dusk on the beach over the water on Hutchinson Island at Shucker’s Restaurant and Grill. DJ at 6pm. Fireworks at 9pm.
July 4th – Fort Pierce/Stars Over St. Lucie 4th of July Celebration
- Fireworks @ 9pm over the water
- Veteran’s Memorial Park/600 North Indian River Dr., Fort Pierce, FL
- Event starts at 6pm to 10pm
- Live Bands, Food, Arts & Crafts, Children’s Activities, and Face Painting
July 4th – Fort Pierce/5th Annual Fourth of July Boat Parade and BBQ
- 12pm – Decorate your boat in your 4th of July red, white, and blue. Meet at the Fort Pierce turning basin. All boats large and small are welcome to participate. No fee to enter a boat. Visit www.forpierceyachtclub.com to enter your boat.
***Best places to watch the fireworks in Fort Pierce are: Veteran’s Memorial Park, Fort Pierce City Marina, River Walk Center, Causeway Bridge, Cobb’s Landing, and Jaycee Park.
July 4th – Vero Beach/Annual 4th of July Celebration
- Fireworks at 9pm (bring your chairs & blankets)
- Riverside Park/3001 Riverside Park Drive
- Event runs from 3pm to 10pm (parade is planned but time is not yet set)
- Food trucks, 3 live bands, entertainment, and family fun with children’s bounce house
July 4th – Sebastian/Annual 4th of July Festival
- Fireworks at Sunset (bring your chairs & blankets)
- Riverview Park
- Parade starts at 8:30
- All day festival in Riverview Park with food vendors, craft booths, bands, fun contests like hoola-hoop and watermelon and pizza eating contests.
July 4th – Port St. Lucie/Freedom Fest
- Fireworks @ 9pm
- Freedom Fest 4 to 10pm
- VIP Party 6:30-8:30pm
- Port St. Lucie Civic Center Village Square/9221 S.E. Civic Center Place
- Food, crafts, games, bounce houses and live music. Free admission & parking.
- VIP Party – escape the heat and join the fun in the civic center’s emerald ballroom. Experience fantastic food and front row seats on the civic center terrace to watch the fireworks. Tickets also include a delicious BBQ dinner, complimentary beer, wine, and soft drinks, a kid zone with face painting and balloon artists, a DJ tribute. Tickets are $30 per adult, $10 for children (4-12), and kids 3 & under are FREE. Tickets can be purchased at the civic center box office.